Tuesday, January 12

Grandma's Little Fiery One

Keegan
Born 6th January 2010.
7 lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches.

I swore I wasn't going to be one of those Gushing Grandmas
who whip out pix of The New Grandson at the drop of a hat.

But that was before this charmer arrived last Wednesday.

And I did wait until he was 6 days old to post one pic here.

That counts for something, right?

Keegan, btw, means "little fiery one", which must refer
to the reddish blonde hair, because (so far) he's one
the most calm and content babies I've ever seen.

No surprise then that Grandma was a goner before
he flashed those adorable dimples the first time!


Have a great day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Talk about serene-- what a great pic and I don't blame you for being over the moon about this little guy. He is adorable

Greta Koehl said...

You have every right to gush! He's beautiful! And I love that he was almost born on the same day as my oldest (the 7th in her case). Congratulations!

JamaGenie said...

Thanks, Greta. According to the hospital website, January 6th was also Joan of Arc's birthday, so probably a good thing your oldest wasn't born until the 7th!

merilyn lee said...

Congratulations on your new grandson! He is so cute and sweet.
I have four grandsons and another grandson is due in April, so I know how special they can be.
Hugs,
Marilyn

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, congratulations, lady!!! and what a handsome thing he is!!! and that hair!!!! my grandchildren range now from nearly four years to nearly 26 years! geeezzzzeee....how can that be? plus, i've two fantastic great grandbabies - a boy 1-1/2 and a little girl just now 1 year old! and it's wonderful!!! i love every minute - just wish i lived closer to all of them! thanks for sharing such a sweet time with us!